What a crazy few weeks this has been! We’re so lucky to live in a neighborhood that cares about each other! It’s hard to know what to do in these unprecedented times, but here are a few things we can do in Eken Park:
- Sign up for our neighbor’s blogs – those neighbors are Mayor Satya and Alder Syed. They are communicating information as they have it and is a great first place to turn for the latest news.
- We’ve also found that NextDoor is a great place to crowdsource for assistance. You can always email the officers (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to reach out.
- Check in on your neighbor (while practicing social distancing). See if they need anything. Provide a smile.
- We’ve seen so many of you out walking around! Grab a bag and pick up some trash while you go.
- We’ve already seen some beautiful sidewalk chalk messages. Stay tuned for some EPNA sponsored ideas for keeping the positivity flowing at a distance.
We’re here for you. We are here for eachother.