Intro/ Approval of Minutes
- Called to order at 6:32p.
- 15 people in attendance.
- Motion made by Cooper and seconded by Charlie to approve Nov. Minutes, approved apparently unanimously.
- Charlie McNulty is new co-chair.
- How can we help to be more transparent and communicative with committees?
- A Member wants a thorough review of committees.
- Possibly ask for written reports from committee chairs.
- We don’t want to discourage members from contributing.
- Co-chairs should come back with a plan at the next meeting.
- A member asks that committee chairs update the officers or member once monthly in person or in writing.
Period ending December 2, 2021
Current bank balance is $18,345.03
All checks are cleared, none outstanding.
One pending liability of $3090 when the remaining three butterflies are installed at E.Wash and E Johnson.
We want to keep a balance of $12,000 or so always on hand. The total costs for the 2021 Festival ran $11,300. So keep $12,000 on hand just in case the festival is rained out and nobody attends and buys beer.
- Syed Alder update:
- BRT (Bus rapid transit) has access and equity issues.
- A member mentioned that they will not walk far from home when it’s dark out.
- Syed will post on his Alder blog about this early in January.
- White building across from Tip Top has been purchased and will be converted to a brewery.
- Tom volunteers to be part of a committee to move EPNA to a 501c3 org.
- Jim: Bylaws don’t clarify what a term of membership is.
- It can be difficult to remember when to pay membership dues.
- Jim moves to adjourn, seconded by Catie, approved unanimously, meeting adjourned at 7:02pm.
* Taken from zoom chat